Discussion Amazon Fire TV Stick - Discussions, Reviews, Snaps

• Thread starter Thread starter Optimus_Prime
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,557
  • Views Views: Views 255,228
In chromecast cant we install JioTV
Chromecast is not a device where you can install apps. You can use apps that support Chromecast from your mobile and watch the content on TV. You can also mirror your mobile screen using Chromecast. To know which apps support Chromecast, you may go to play store and search for Chromecast. There's a separate section for it.

Fire stick is completely different, it has its own OS and you can install apps and games on it. It has a separate remote through which you can control the device. You can also control the device via the remote app from the phone. Screen mirroring is available as well.

Hope you are clear now.

Chromecast is not a device where you can install apps. You can use apps that support Chromecast from your mobile and watch the content on TV. You can also mirror your mobile screen using Chromecast. To know which apps support Chromecast, you may go to play store and search for Chromecast. There's a separate section for it.

Fire stick is completely different, it has its own OS and you can install apps and games on it. It has a separate remote through which you can control the device. You can also control the device via the remote app from the phone. Screen mirroring is available as well.

Hope you are clear now.
Yess..
And why @mbandhu said that browsing is not so good yet managable in fire stick..
Because apart from all other usage i would like to browse in my tv..

And can open a website in mobile and browse and play any video from thatweb site in mobile.. will it be shown in tv..

@ilikered tell bro..

Last edited:
Your daily dose of News at the end of your day...
IMG_20170829_235904.jpg

Haystack Tv, available at fire tv store
nice UI & Quality

Last edited:
@Optimus_Prime and everyone..

Please tell me that how to mirror your mobile to tv using Fire TV Stick..
Please tell me about both:-

1. The mobile have default Cast option..
&
2. The mobile dont have default Cast option ( but thats Android 5.0 like J3,etc. )

@Optimus_Prime and everyone..

Please tell me that how to mirror your mobile to tv using Fire TV Stick..
Please tell me about both:-

1. The mobile have default Cast option..
&
2. The mobile dont have default Cast option ( but thats Android 5.0 like J3,etc. )

I can only tell u how to See Image/Video/Songs that are saved to ur phone to ur TV.

No i want to know how cast full phone (anything like browser, apps, etc) means it should be like normal mirroring..
1. Install Twonky app on FireTv.
2. Install Bubble UPNP app on your phone.
Just this, and you can easily start casting.
But yes, only audio, video and images can be shared.

Last edited:
1. Install Twonky app on FireTv.
2. Install Bubble UPNP app on your phone.
Just this, and you can easily start casting.
Thank you.. by this i will be able to cast my full phone as we do in chromecast..??

And please tell that what is sideloading..??

Thank you.. by this i will be able to cast my full phone as we do in chromecast..??

And please tell that what is sideloading..??
1. No, you cannot cast your full phone.
2. You can sideload apps on your firetv which not available on fire store. Means installing any app on your device via apk file.

Back
Top Bottom