Discussion Amazon Fire TV Stick - Discussions, Reviews, Snaps

• Thread starter Thread starter Optimus_Prime
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,557
  • Views Views: Views 255,228
I have just installed the fire stick. I have an amazon prime yearly subscription. I have logged in on Amazon while installing fire stick. But when I go to watch any prime video it says 'Get Heera on Amazon channel'. When I tried that it says pay xyz for 7 days or 30 days. Do I have to pay again even if I have an amazon yearly subscription?
just deregister your account from stick.
or u can call CC, or chat with them.
they will do the rest of the work

I have just installed the fire stick. I have an amazon prime yearly subscription. I have logged in on Amazon while installing fire stick. But when I go to watch any prime video it says 'Get Heera on Amazon channel'. When I tried that it says pay xyz for 7 days or 30 days. Do I have to pay again even if I have an amazon yearly subscription?
nope you dont want to pay, just try changing region to india, did u sign-in using amazon id?
try this,
1. Go to Your Content and Devices on Amazon.com(Not Amazon.in, but Amazon.com) from the Home Page by pointing on "Accounts & Lists" in the top right corner.
2. Open the Settings tab.
3. Go to the Country Settings section, and select Change next to your current country.
4. Enter your new address, and choose your new country. Then select Update.
5. In the notification that displays at the top of your on-screen, select the "Learn more" link. Then select the option to "update your default Kindle store."
6. De-register and Re-register your Fire TV stick, by going to Settings>Account on your Fire TV screen.

Last edited:
It asks me to sign in on Amazon.com when I go to content and device and where do I find the setting option?

This is what i did:

Called Amazon CC.
They told me to sign out from the Fire Stick
after that they told me they did some changes
and told me to sign in.
Issue resolved

Easy Peasy

Hi all...pls try Puffin TV app in fire stick actually it is a browser it is giving better experience, streaming videos in websites and we can able to control the video quality of you tube and hotstar like sites and also it's specialy made for TV screen with mouse... don't miss it try and share your experiences. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi all...pls try Puffin TV app in fire stick actually it is a browser it is giving better experience, streaming videos in websites and we can able to control the video quality of you tube and hotstar like sites and also it's specialy made for TV screen with mouse... don't miss it try and share your experiences. Thanks.
Can we use remote as a mouse with this app? Pls confirm.

scrolling is hectic job to do during browsing in fire stick...
Either We have to use Inbuilt mouse pointer or we have to go for mouse for fire stick app.
and YouTube only showing 720p maximum....

Back
Top Bottom