Discussion Amazon Fire TV Stick - Discussions, Reviews, Snaps

• Thread starter Thread starter Optimus_Prime
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,557
  • Views Views: Views 255,212
Did U installed JIOTV in your firetv Stick?????
No still awaiting for it to come on officially. CC told me that they very soon are going to add it but installing it by other means, it did not work for me. if anyone as any better solution, please share it here!!! it will change whole game for fire tv..

No still awaiting for it to come on officially. CC told me that they very soon are going to add it but installing it by other means, it did not work for me. if anyone as any better solution, please share it here!!! it will change whole game for fire tv..
I dont think they will ever add it...if they add many Existing DTH customer will leave DTH service or they will use low end pack on their dth connection.

Yes this may be possibility as this will really impact DTH but more than that Jio itself will not be ready to share it with them as they soon going to start it as IPTV with fiber. Let us wait and see what happens otherwise I am sure we have many experts here who sooner or later will come up with some solution:D

Your wait is over.
First you should have pc and in that you should have android emulator in the emulator you have to download jiotv app then install superback & restore app which you require so that you can turn your jiotv mobile app in fire tv stick mode then install fire2app then mouse toggle for firetv so you can open jiotv in fire tv stick which wont crash then you install es-explorer for simple guidance i am posting a video right now follow the step by step so you wont have problem in installing and will work properly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom