Discussion Amazon Fire TV Stick - Discussions, Reviews, Snaps

I purchased a Fire tv stick 4K about three years ago. All these years it is running smoothly. But for the last few days, the home screen is flickering a lot. It is heavy in the bottom of the screen with flashing lines appearing occasionally in the middle of the screen. When I open any app on my FTS and watch content, I found the flickering is there also, but very less.

There is no such problem in my Smart TV home screen or while watching through STB.

I reset the stick to factory defaults and also checked the power connections and found everything okay. But the problem persists.

Is my fire stick dying? Can anybody say what could be the reason for this?

I purchased a Fire tv stick 4K about three years ago. All these years it is running smoothly. But for the last few days, the home screen is flickering a lot. It is heavy in the bottom of the screen with flashing lines appearing occasionally in the middle of the screen. When I open any app on my FTS and watch content, I found the flickering is there also, but very less.

There is no such problem in my Smart TV home screen or while watching through STB.

I reset the stick to factory defaults and also checked the power connections and found everything okay. But the problem persists.

Are you using connector to connect to the tv?

Try by changing the power cable and even adapter if needed.. somewhere short circuit in the adapter or power cable..

Try by removing HDMI extender and connect directly if possible
Try to connect to another HDMI port.
Hope these will fix the issue..

Try by changing the power cable and even adapter if needed.. somewhere short circuit in the adapter or power cable..

Try by removing HDMI extender and connect directly if possible
Try to connect to another HDMI port.
Hope these will fix the issue..
Thank you. Will try tomorrow.

Discovery+ offer...
Rs 100/- Discount offer on Annual pack...

4gI3af8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock