Discussion Amazon Fire TV Stick - Discussions, Reviews, Snaps

I was thinking of buying the 4K variant. But what if I buy now and few days later they launch the next gen? 😅 As it hasn't been updated since long time, I feel a refresh might be right around the corner.

Also, we don't have a 4K TV right now. We only have a Non-Smart FHD TV. And now that I think about it, it would be better to get the regular Fire Stick instead. Because when (if) we get a new 4K TV in the future, it would probably already have Android/Smart Features.

What do you guys say?
Better go for regular latest gen Fire TV Stick instead of 4K.

I was thinking of buying the 4K variant. But what if I buy now and few days later they launch the next gen? 😅
Happened to me on a oneplus phone. 'T' version was teased on the day I received the previous generation phone. Believe me it is not a good feeling :)

Any differences between Fire TV Stick and Fire TV Stick Lite except the remote?

In the regular Fire TV Stick it's mentioned that it's 3rd Gen 2021. But nothing like that is mentioned for Fire TV Stick 4K. Has the 4K not been updated?
No same hardware, instead upgrading this time, they bought fire tv cube (my opinion, not worth the price)

They are also giving ₹300 Discount Coupon now. 😍
And I also have a ₹150 Cashback offer for Prime Day shopping.
So, Effective Price ₹1,949.

QQIXFkI.jpg

One last question.
Will mobile hotspot be enough? We don't have Broadband connection currently. I get 4GB/day and my dad gets 1.5GB/day. And Vi also provides weekend data rollover.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock