Discussion Amazon Fire TV Stick - Discussions, Reviews, Snaps

Anyone using 3rd gen firestick here? I'm getting only 5-6Mbps on 5Ghz band but getting full bandwidth of 34Mbps on 2.4Ghz band. I think the 5Ghz chip is faulty.
Today just called Amazon customer support they immediately approved my replacement request. I'll receive my new replacement unit in next 4 days. Amazon support is fabulous.😘
This is very strange. I get excellent speeds on 5Ghz of FTS 4K. Good that you are getting a replacement

I am having AKAI fire TV Edition which also run on fire os.

and above hack wont work. can something else i can try to get new update, which is alredy available in global market.
I think there is some difference btween Stick and TV...It may not work...

Prime Video got updated to 19.1048...
I think Skip Intro option added...

UVCelKp.jpg

Last edited:
What a phenomenal customer service Amazon has. CC executive told me I'll receive only Firestick unit but Today received brand new Firestick with original remote, power adapter, battery, HDMI adapter 😘. So now I've backup of everything 😂.
qemiFa3.jpg

What a phenomenal customer service Amazon has. CC executive told me I'll receive only Firestick unit but Today received brand new Firestick with original remote, power adapter, battery, HDMI adapter 😘. So now I've backup of everything 😂.
qemiFa3.jpg
No doubt about that, my fire TV stick was not loading due to power failure during upgrade and got stuck at Amazon logo. Contacted service center, they tried updating the software manually but even that was not working. Service center contacted Amazon and they approved new stick without any cost even though device was out of warranty.

Today I've got my Discovery Plus 1 year subscription for only ₹199 on my Firestick Lite. App is super smooth with great picture quality. And have great content.
FBXLRQI.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock