Discussion Amazon Fire TV Stick - Discussions, Reviews, Snaps

I think FTS doesn't support Zee5 completely bcoz it's working fine in other platforms...Even we can't set language or some settings ...Every time it doesn't save our personalized settings...
Well instead of logout and login it's better to directly to see app there select live channels...
Yes correct, personalized settings get lost, it happens in Ipad too

Yes, We can watch channels in app itself but The whole point with channels syncing is to have seamless and integrated live tv experience in FS interface itself.
Again in app itself, your preferred channels goes missing because it looses personalized language settings and you have to apply language in filter to see those channels.

Today afternoon my FTS get sync with Zee5 for live tv channels. Before there was 36 channels, now got 70 channels for live channel to stream.
That occurred rarely in my FTS 4K too but gets removed in next startup...Then doesn't sync...

Can't able to update the devices software on my fire stick. Now the device is running in 5.2.6.7 version but the latest version is 5.2.7.7 can someone help me in fixing this issue.

Can't able to update the devices software on my fire stick. Now the device is running in 5.2.6.7 version but the latest version is 5.2.7.7 can someone help me in fixing this issue.
In FTS 4K it's 6.2.7.7
BTW try to update manually...If not then wait for update...Mine too got updated after maybe month after new update rolled out...

In FTS 4K it's 6.2.7.7
BTW try to update manually...If not then wait for update...Mine too got updated after maybe month after new update rolled out...
Update is pending for past 2-3 months. Many system components update is also pending, due to this fire tv stick is making my TV to malfunction.

Update is pending for past 2-3 months. Many system components update is also pending, due to this fire tv stick is making my TV to malfunction.
Switch off both TV and FTS 4K....Then switch on both...After Home page of FTS opens switch off TV from mains/remove power cord...let FTS remain switched on...Let it be whole night with Internet switched on...
This method will update FTS overnight...Morning if u find option of Install Update then update by clicking that...
I got updates in this method posted by @Nilu334 ...U can search that post too for more info...

Switch off both TV and FTS 4K....Then switch on both...After Home page of FTS opens switch off TV from mains/remove power cord...let FTS remain switched on...Let it be whole night with Internet switched on...
This method will update FTS overnight...Morning if u find option of Install Update then update by clicking that...
I got updates in this method posted by @Nilu334 ...U can search that post too for more info...
Thanks for the heads up! It worked.

Anyone using 3rd gen firestick here? I'm getting only 5-6Mbps on 5Ghz band but getting full bandwidth of 34Mbps on 2.4Ghz band. I think the 5Ghz chip is faulty.
Today just called Amazon customer support they immediately approved my replacement request. I'll receive my new replacement unit in next 4 days. Amazon support is fabulous.😘

what is this wiered logic. anyway it works for someone is nice thing

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock