Discussion Amazon Fire TV Stick - Discussions, Reviews, Snaps

735248ec907fc08b1011eb2169f6a31a.jpg
4b5073dc48fa75e62ff27f359ccf5726.jpg
paid with Amazon pay balance.

free trial member are given 45 days time period to buy Prime membership. if they buy membership within 45days of purchase then 30days within purchasing they will get their cashback!
see offer no 2.
if the Purchaser is not an existing Amazon Prime member and purchases the Product on Amazon.in, such Purchaser shall have 45 days to buy an Amazon Prime membership commencing from the date of purchase of the Product on Amazon.in. , the Purchaser will be entitled to receive cashback in the form of Amazon Pay Balance for the amount of the Amazon Prime membership i.e. INR 499 within a period of 30 days from the date of purchase of the Amazon Prime membership(such benefit hereinafter referred to as "Benefit 2")
Whatever you are saying is perfectly what the cc told me and i told him if he not an existing prime member and when i said him i was prime member when i purchase then he told me you are paid member i said please go through your terms and condition properly no where written free prime member not eligible then he said me ya are correct i vl take down your feedback and send to our concern team i said if you dont consider free prime member as a prime member then how come i got benefit of prime video of one month even one day delivery. If its written in your terms and condition that free member is not allowed before i made purchase i vl take your word and wont go to consumer court but he fail to show me after that he took my complain. Its just written if your are not existing prime member but its not written any where even if your free prime member you wont be eligible bcoz of this terms and condition they are force to take my complain.

Whatever you are saying is perfectly what the cc told me and i told him if he not an existing prime member and when i said him i was prime member when i purchase then he told me you are paid member i said please go through your terms and condition properly no where written free prime member not eligible then he said me ya are correct i vl take down your feedback and send to our concern team i said if you dont consider free prime member as a prime member then how come i got benefit of prime video of one month even one day delivery. If its written in your terms and condition that free member is not allowed before i made purchase i vl take your word and wont go to consumer court but he fail to show me after that he took my complain. Its just written if your are not existing prime member but its not written any where even if your free prime member you wont be eligible bcoz of this terms and condition they are force to take my complain.
so did u bought 499/- prime membership?

so did u bought 499/- prime membership?
No and this is what i got mail from them and i told them its not about 499 bucks its about you are not clear in your terms and condition and its not specify properly. If we customer took some thing and offer miss by even a minute or hour or day you people will say refer TC then same should apply to you also. So i didnt take paid membership and force him to lodge my complain and accept the mistake regarding TC.
9a2c4fea8f4d810ed7d93afbed6b2c15.jpg

Last edited:
I got a sms saying that your gift card is delivered to you, but I haven't yet got any card or balance on app. I have just bought it about a week or so ago but that sms got me confused.

Can any one please PM me the way to watch Willow TV on Fire TV Stick?

Searched on Google but to no avail.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock