Discussion Amazon Fire TV Stick - Discussions, Reviews, Snaps

uninstalled all unofficial apps! :(:(:(
now only Using apps downloaded from amazon fire store!

I am unable to download app to the Fire Stick using es Explorer..

It's stuck at Loading and nothing is happening, any idea why?

Have done everything required.

Please guide
Thanks

Finally able to install the app.

But now I am unable to play prime videos, getting Error code:Network_Error

Any help.

anyone got 499/- Cashback ??
Earlier it was told to given within purchase of 21 days but Now they've changed their policy!! now within 30 days they are giving Cashback.
Me still waiting for the cashback!

anyone got 499/- Cashback ??
Earlier it was told to given within purchase of 21 days but Now they've changed their policy!! now within 30 days they are giving Cashback.
Me still waiting for the cashback!
No i also didnt got the cash back and even if you get cash back you cant transfer to bank account its confirm by me with cc and they said within 30 day but still in there terms and condition its written 21 days and cashback only for paid membership not for free trail and when i told them there us no where written that free trail prime member wont get cashback then he said i vl take down your feedback

No i also didnt got the cash back and even if you get cash back you cant transfer to bank account its confirm by me with cc and they said within 30 day but still in there terms and condition its written 21 days and cashback only for paid membership not for free trail and when i told them there us no where written that free trail prime member wont get cashback then he said i vl take down your feedback
free trial member are given 45 days time period to buy Prime membership. if they buy membership within 45days of purchase then 30days within purchasing they will get their cashback!
see offer no 2.
if the Purchaser is not an existing Amazon Prime member and purchases the Product on Amazon.in, such Purchaser shall have 45 days to buy an Amazon Prime membership commencing from the date of purchase of the Product on Amazon.in. , the Purchaser will be entitled to receive cashback in the form of Amazon Pay Balance for the amount of the Amazon Prime membership i.e. INR 499 within a period of 30 days from the date of purchase of the Amazon Prime membership(such benefit hereinafter referred to as "Benefit 2")

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock