Discussion Amazon Fire TV Stick - Discussions, Reviews, Snaps

hSJ91e3.jpg

Last edited:
Just couldn't get...Earlier too Alexa was doing the same as searches apps and contents ...But not aware of power on ( I think it was doing power on and power off from/to standby but not sure) as I am always switching off from mains itself...Is the app in mobile is third party app or Amazon's own app?

Just couldn't get...Earlier too Alexa was doing the same as searches apps and contents ...But not aware of power on ( I think it was doing power on and power off from/to standby but not sure) as I am always switching off from mains itself...Is the app in mobile is third party app or Amazon's own app?
R u getting latest update.
No?

Follow this step..

Before going to sleep. Restart firestick.

Once home page is loaded.
Switch off TV only.

In morning check. The update will be automatically downloaded . In morning just click install update

Internet connection also on...

Not release in india right now.

R u getting latest update.
No?

Follow this step..

Before going to sleep. Restart firestick.

Once home page is loaded.
Switch off TV only.

In morning check. The update will be automatically downloaded . In morning just click install update

Internet connection also on...
Ohh that's great....I will try..
Have u got the updates?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock