Discussion Amazon Fire TV Stick - Discussions, Reviews, Snaps

Switch off from mains...Switch on and start the update...
That happened to me too..
Already done all troubleshoot ...but not happen...
I m complaint to Amazon fire tv..hope all correct to next 48 hour..

Reset and installed an old Fire TV Stick 1st gen on a relatives dabba TV yesterday. Took 3-4 updates and is working very good, just a bit slower than 2nd and 3rd generation versions but evident only if you have used the newer fire tv devices. Even the Live TV section came after 3rd update. Wondering if the new UI will come to this device as well.

A little history of the device - It came as a gift from one of my relatives in US when Amazon and Fire TV were not even present in India. Used it for 2 years then moved on to Fire TV Stick 4K

Reset and installed an old Fire TV Stick 1st gen on a relatives dabba TV yesterday. Took 3-4 updates and is working very good, just a bit slower than 2nd and 3rd generation versions but evident only if you have used the newer fire tv devices. Even the Live TV section came after 3rd update. Wondering if the new UI will come to this device as well.

A little history of the device - It came as a gift from one of my relatives in US when Amazon and Fire TV were not even present in India. Used it for 2 years then moved on to Fire TV Stick 4K
How to connect fire tv stick to dabba tv with a/v ports?

Not getting xstream app on firetv stick.
How to get it.
It is available directly in Fire TV Stick. No need to side load. Just go to search and download. I am having 4K stick and downloaded it. You have to subscribe it @499/- p.a. There are no live channels available.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock