Discussion Amazon Fire TV Stick - Discussions, Reviews, Snaps

Hey Guys I am facing a very irritating issue on Fire TV Stick 4k

On the home page there are 5 advertisements currently running starting from Zabaan Sambhal Ke, Four More Shots, Dora, Joker, SMZS

Out of these on going to Joker's ad the complete screen is going black and after that for 2 mins nothing happens, then on pressing home button it comes back to home page but then all advertisements start creating the same problem and even on going to Netflix/Disney they keep buffering the content rather than playing it.

Only solution is to restart and avoid the Joker advertisement.

Anyone of you facing same issue?

Last edited:
Hey Guys I am facing a very irritating issue on Fire TV Stick 4k

On the home page there are 5 advertisements currently running starting from Zabaan Sambhal Ke, Four More Shots, Dora, Joker, SMZS

Out of these on going to Joker's ad the complete screen is going black and after that for 2 mins nothing happens, then on pressing home button it comes back to home page but then all advertisements start creating the same problem and even on going to Netflix/Disney they keep buffering the content rather than playing it.

Only solution is to restart and avoid the Joker advertisement.

Anyone of you facing same issue?
I have 4K fire stick .Not facing any such problem. I am getting only still ads(not playing), Mastis, Good Newz, Big Bang Theory, State of Seize.
Try to update in Settings-My Fire TV-About-Check for updates. This may solve the problem. Current Fire tv SW version is 6.2.6.8(NS6268/2315)

I have 4K fire stick .Not facing any such problem. I am getting only still ads(not playing), Mastis, Good Newz, Big Bang Theory, State of Seize.
Try to update in Settings-My Fire TV-About-Check for updates. This may solve the problem. Current Fire tv SW version is 6.2.6.8(NS6268/2315)
Yes even I have paused the video playback for these advertisements and now no problem, but on turning on auto play of ads there is an issue on Joker advertisement, raised an escalation for the same, the support executive checked it using screen sharing and raised the complaint.

I have updated it to the latest software

Hey Guys,

I have one doubt, the Match Frame Rate option that enables the Fire Stick to play Prime video content at 24 Hz, 25 Hz and 30 Hz rather than 60 Hz, is this an exclusive fire tv feature that should work irrespective of TV hardware/software or does it also depend on the TV?

Because earlier in my Vu Premium Android TV the content used to play at 24 Hz and I could notice the smoothness but now in my Vu Cinema TV even after it says that adjusting Frame Rate it continues to play the same only, can't notice the difference, can anyone highlight if any setting needs to be triggered on TV to enable it?

I am facing a problem with my fire tv stick. It is getting restarted on its own. It mainly happens in the morning when I switch on my power source on the wall. After repeated restart of 3/4 times, it stabilizes. My fire tv stick is one and half years old.
What could be the reason?

New update available for fire stick
vXxii5e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock