Discussion Amazon Fire TV Stick - Discussions, Reviews, Snaps

My Fire Tv stick 4K remote stopped working. It is paired with my Philips TV. Batteries are ok. Only power button is working and I could switch on my tv. After loading fire stick home page, I am not able use the remote as no navigation keys are working

What could be the reason?
if tv is switching on and off, then its not a battery issue. Remote got disconnected from Fire TV Stick and causing the issue. Install fire tv stick remote app on phone and go to settings --> Remotes --> Remove fire tv app from the list and add again.

if tv is switching on and off, then its not a battery issue. Remote got disconnected from Fire TV Stick and causing the issue. Install fire tv stick remote app on phone and go to settings --> Remotes --> Remove fire tv app from the list and add again.
I have done as advised by you and now it is working. Thanks a lot!

Google decided to disable fire tv stick woking on android tvs and android boxes.. Implementation shortly

Can anyone suggest app to cast from laptop to fire tv stick
you don't need any app for this

6zVcIJc.jpg

Last edited:
How do I get FireStick compatible HBONOW, Hulu, SlingTv, Disney+ apps.
You can try this, use the 3rd step mentioned in this video to deliver the app directly into your firestick. If the sign in to amazon doesn't work with Amazon India account try to create a Amazon US account under the same e-mail then try again.

It worked for me back in the days when Downloader was not present in Amazon India's App section. Hope this helps :)
Source

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock