Discussion Amazon Echo, Echo Plus and Echo Dot - Discussions, Purchase link, Snap, Reviews

Hello

I'm Vignan from Amazon Technical Support.

I'm glad you're enjoying Alexa on your Amazon device! Our goal is to provide an exceptional product experience, and I'm happy to hear that we've succeeded.

Fire TV Stick can be connected to Echo Devices in other marketplaces like Amazon.com, .co.uk etc,. Unfortunately this feature is not yet rolled out in India.

We have already taken this feedback from many customers and forwarded to the concerned development team. This feature is in pipeline.

Please be assured that, we're continually working to improve these features, and customer feedback like yours is always important to us as we continue to determine ways to improve the shopping experience for everyone who visits our website.

We respect your loyalty towards Amazon and are glad that you’ve taken time to let us know about this feature request.

We appreciate your continued patronage and look forward to seeing you again soon.

We appreciate your feedback. Please use the buttons below to vote about your experience today.

Sorry to bump a old thread
But an important news is, Alexa devices are now truly Bilingual (hindi and English)
Just say ,"check for software update "
It will take approximate 30minute to update ..
Then u can give command in Hindi or Hinlish whatever U like. 😊

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock