Discussion Amazon Echo, Echo Plus and Echo Dot - Discussions, Purchase link, Snap, Reviews

Rcvd My Echo dot today....
Didn't get enough time to explore but tried few voice command I must tell first experience not good at all.
She is saying I am not a prime member so that I can't play any song from primemusic but I am prime to 7/5/19(My Amazon app showing this)....
Saavan works flawlessly thogh!

You need Alexa app, then specify your prime account for Prime music in the Alexa app on the phone before it would work properly.

enjoying echo dot now...mainly using it for song listening from prime music and Saavn, Astrology update, Flash Brief, Weather forecast.
My 2.5yrs Nephew Loves it very much, he every now and then says,"alexa" to see the glowing LED light on Echo...

DSCN0565.jpg

DSCN0562.jpg

DSCN0561.jpg

DSCN0579.jpg
Wow.. Beautiful device @Optimus_Prime bro..
I am late on this thread due to busy schedule but i am happy for you. Hope you are enjoying it.

enjoying echo dot now...mainly using it for song listening from prime music and Saavn, Astrology update, Flash Brief, Weather forecast.
Any other major uses, like were you able to book a cab ? Also can you ask for Cricket score ?

From how far can Alexa hear you ?

Wow.. Beautiful device @Optimus_Prime bro..
I am late on this thread due to busy schedule but i am happy for you. Hope you are enjoying it.
Any other major uses, like were you able to book a cab ? Also can you ask for Cricket score ?

From how far can Alexa hear you ?

I am living in a remote city, ola & Uber not available here.
Yes. I have enabled Espncricinfo and sportskeeda for cricket ,football update...
it's having 7microphone array thus it can hear me from other room...
I have connected this Device with airtel settop box USB port (lack of wall socket) and placed beside of settop box ...and it can hear me from next room .

I am living in a remote city, ola & Uber not available here.
Yes. I have enabled Espncricinfo and sportskeeda for cricket ,football update...
it's having 7microphone array thus it can hear me from other room...
I have connected this Device with airtel settop box USB port (lack of wall socket) and placed beside of settop box ...and it can hear me from next room .
Thanks.

Now the only worry for me is whether it will be loud enough because I don't have Bluetooth speakers

Thanks.

Now the only worry for me is whether it will be loud enough because I don't have Bluetooth speakers
echo dot not loud enough... as it's having only Tweeter not any subwoofer..
but u can connect echo dot any existing speaker using 3.5mm jack
or can be connect to any bluetooth speaker/headphone
or u can use it as standalone bluetooth speaker for streaming music from your phone/laptop.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock