Discussion Amazon Echo, Echo Plus and Echo Dot - Discussions, Purchase link, Snap, Reviews

could u please post a screenshot, I am getting a message , This app is incompatible with your device. currently I have android 6.0 in my mobile

I Will Try It Bro But Something Happen Wrong I will Try To Post Later.

product shipped today and irony is it will reach to me by 6th November....
earlier once upon a time, When I used to get product from amazon within 2days of Order but now a days It's taking 7-15 days.... :lol :lol
I can't understand what's the benefit of keeping prime then? if amazon deliver their flagship product after 7days of shipping inspite of pre-booking then there is nothing to say.....

alexa has partnered with different news channel/ agency for flash briefing in India..(as per alexa indian website)

1. Times of India 2. Bloomberg Quint 3. Indian Express 4. Hindustan Times 5. Aaj Tak 6.Dainik Bhaskar 7. NDTV India 8. NDTV 9. ESPN Cricninfo 10. Sportskeeda 11. the Quint 12. Gadget 360 13. Jagran Josh 14. hungama bollywood news 15. Zee Digital 16. ANI 17.Financial Express 18. Jio express news 19. Live mint 20. Fox news

• Alexa app now in India
  • It helps you setup your Echo device
  • Access to India-specific skills
The Amazon Alexa app is now available in India, on both Android and iOS. That's just in time, given you need the app to setup the Echo line of smart speakers that will be shipping out to customers later this week.

Amazon Alexa App Now Available in India

prime_music.jpg

As per promise, Amazon did soft launch of Amazon prime music for Echo device users....

Rcvd My Echo dot today....
Didn't get enough time to explore but tried few voice command I must tell first experience not good at all.
She is saying I am not a prime member so that I can't play any song from primemusic but I am prime to 7/5/19(My Amazon app showing this)....
Saavan works flawlessly thogh!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock