Seeking Help Amazon delivery delayed. Happens quite frequently

I have not faced any issue with Amazon till date. They always deliver my product the next day of ordering between 8am to 9am although I am not a prime customer. I like their service too much. It's far better than flipkart. They take 7-8 days to deliver a product.
I am amazed that some of you didn't like their customer support. My sister ordered some loafers & she didn't tried it. After 20-25 days when she wore it & walked for 10-15 mins in a mall, the soal came off. It's replacement/refund period was also over so I called CC & explained the whole issue & he apologized too much for it & issued a refund for me.
I love Amazon a lot & hate Flipkart a lot.

Last edited:
My Amazon Pantry order was delayed and they gave a one month extension to prime subscription as compensation.

Delayed due to natural calamities that never happened. Even the weather here is great says non other than Indian team players as they will have a match against West Indies tomorrow. These delhivery people always delays orders by giving rubbish reason. Last time they were protesting in their office due to low salary. They delayed by shipment by 7 days. Source

Delayed due to natural calamities that never happened. Even the weather here is great says non other than Indian team players as they will have a match against West Indies tomorrow. These delhivery people always delays orders by giving rubbish reason. Last time they were protesting in their office due to low salary. They delayed by shipment by 7 days. Source
They extended my prime membership for a month as an apology.

I ordered 2 items today. Will update on this thread if any delays happen. It is coming via ATS.

So my 20kg plates which were ordered on 13th were finally shipped on 17th. Lets see if they arrive on 20th, which is the ETA set by Amzn.

adasd210.jpg

I was worried earlier, but Amazon stands vindicated. Package delivered on time by ATS. Impressive.

I ordered 2 items today. Will update on this thread if any delays happen. It is coming via ATS.
I got my items in time. But one of them was damaged. I called Amazon customer care and they refunded it's amount back which will be credited to my original payment method within next 48 hrs.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock