• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 63
  • Views: Views 20,082

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Amazon’s stock was down 1.14 percent, bringing its market capitalization to $690.4 billion, while software maker Microsoft’s 1.83 percent fall depressed its market capitalization to $690.3 billion.

Bolstered by blockbuster quarterly results, Amazon’s stock gained 3.8 percent over the three sessions ended Tuesday, even as Wall Street struggled through a rout that has raised fears that a nine-year bull market may be ending.

Microsoft lost about 3.1 percent over the three sessions ended Tuesday.

Amazon’s market cap at points on Wednesday during intraday trade already topped that of Microsoft, but it has never closed at a higher value.

Amazon's market value on verge of beating out Microsoft

see what i found on amazon :biggrin::lol:

2CsvV.png

Amazon is asking to enter OTP on delivery for high cost items.
Ordered one plus 6 for my cousin, received below update:
TtrBiKp.jpg

Amazon is asking to enter OTP on delivery for high cost items.
Ordered one plus 6 for my cousin, received below update:
TtrBiKp.jpg
Yup. I also received similar OTP a month ago for buying stuff costing 6999/-. The delivery boy asked me the OTP. I was a little bamboozled at first as it had never happened before!! Smart move by Amazon. 👏👏

Yup. I also received similar OTP a month ago for buying stuff costing 6999/-. The delivery boy asked me the OTP. I was a little bamboozled at first as it had never happened before!! Smart move by Amazon. 👏👏
I ordered mobile for my cousin with his address and mobile number, but got OTP on my primary number registered on Amazon :)
Since I was available and saw msg we had no issues. I think it would be good to send OTP to mobile given on delivery address.

I ordered mobile for my cousin with his address and mobile number, but got OTP on my primary number registered on Amazon :)
Since I was available and saw msg we had no issues. I think it would be good to send OTP to mobile given on delivery address.
Even if the OTP is sent to the registered mobile & if the person is not available at the time of delivery, not a big deal. One can call n get the OTP. But yes it will be more convenient if it is also sent to the number mentioned in the address given.

Even if the OTP is sent to the registered mobile & if the person is not available at the time of delivery, not a big deal. One can call n get the OTP. But yes it will be more convenient if it is also sent to the number mentioned in the address given.
Ya since this is just rolled out they could be testing something and we can expect it to get better.
Amazon rocks as usual (y)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock