Amazon.com News and Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 63
  • Views: Views 20,276
Ya since this is just rolled out they could be testing something and we can expect it to get better.
Amazon rocks as usual (y)
I think this OTP thing is for stuff costing more than 5k as 10 days ago i bought stuff worth 4999/- but didn't receive any OTP. 🤔

Amazon introduced delivery option 'No Rush Delivery' with delay compared to normal prime delivery and are providing 15 Cashback when selecting this
sr4IaWS.jpg

Amazon fires employee for allegedly sharing customer email addresses
An Amazon employee was fired after sharing customers' email addresses with an unnamed third-party seller, in violation of company policies, Amazon said.

"The individual responsible for this incident has been terminated from their position, and we are supporting law enforcement in their prosecution," an Amazon spokesperson said in a statement Friday.

If Im not wrong indian site is Amazon.in.
So bro you should change the title from amazon.com to amazon.in.
Sorry if Im wrong.

Filings have revealed that Amazon suffered a fraud attack with hackers stealing funds for over six months in 2018.

The 'extensive' fraud involved hackers breaking into roughly 100 merchant accounts and siphoning cash from loans or sales into their own accounts, according to Bloomberg, which uncovered the admission in U.K. legal documents.

Amazon hit by 'extensive fraud' where hackers stole loan money

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock