Amazon Alexa News & Updates

Alexa is now hands-free on every Windows 10 device

Now Alexa works on any Windows 10 device

IGG26IS.png

XW0672k.png

Last edited:
Source

Device makers can now implement Alexa Announcements on all Alexa built-in devices. This feature enables customers to make and receive one-way announcements to and from compatible Alexa built-in devices in their household.

• Amazon Alexa will soon allow you to delete the voice recordings it saves when you talk to it, by speaking one of two commands.
  • Alexa records your conversations, and a report from Bloomberg in April said Amazon employees listen to them and use them to improve Alexa’s speech recognition.
  • Two options will be available: “Alexa, delete everything I said today” and “Alexa, delete what I just said.”
Amazon will soon let you ask Alexa to delete your voice recordings — here's how

Amazon Records everything you ask it. Earlier to delete those recordings you have to go to Settings of Alexa app, but now Amazon has made it easier to do so.

Amazon has enabled commands using which you can delete recordings of your voice. To do that simply say “Alexa, delete everything I said today”
But this feature will not be enabled by default.

To start that feature

1. Go to Alexa app
2. Go to settings in Menu
3. Click Alexa Account
4. Choose Alexa Privacy
5. Select Review Voice History
6. Start Enable Deletion by Voice
KUWlumL.jpg

Amazon now lets you tell Alexa to delete your voice recordings

Last edited:
Today we’re excited to announce Alexa Conversations, a new deep learning-based approach that developers can use for creating natural voice experiences on Alexa with less effort, fewer lines of code, and less training data than before. This new model helps developers create natural, flexible dialogs within a single skill and in the upcoming releases brings multiple skills into a single conversation. Alexa Conversations is now available in developer preview in the US.

Introducing Alexa Conversations (Preview), a New AI-Driven Approach to Natural Dialogs through the Alexa Skills Kit : Alexa Blogs

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock