Akram, Akhtar Not to Commentate in Mumbai ODI After Sena Threat

• Thread starter Sarkar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 1,357
ABCDEFGH said:
Haha agreed on that

Btw do you know RANJIT FERNANDO ? :p :lol

Alongside Russell Arnold, I turn off the volume when these guys r at the commentary box...

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Alongside Russell Arnold, I turn off the volume when these guys r at the commentary box...

So I take it as you know him. :lol

Problem is not india vs pakistan match at neutral venue ... Problem his they play in India they must not touch our soil via bilateral series ..

ABCDEFGH said:
Even we Mumbaikars are frustrated with shiv Sena and Their right wing & left wing:wall

So you mean we indian are not frustrated with cross border firing, terrorist attack on Indian soil and circulation of fake indian currency. Just think about those who have lost lives bcoz of these activities. Almost everyday one of our bro dies bcoz of this terrorist attack in J&K. BTW I think you will be very happy to get fake ₹500 note from an ATM :dodgy

Sarkar said:
So you mean we indian are not frustrated with cross border firing, terrorist attack on Indian soil and circulation of fake indian currency. Just think about those who have lost lives bcoz of these activities. Almost everyday one of our bro dies bcoz of this terrorist attack in J&K. BTW I think you will be very happy to get fake ₹500 note from an ATM :dodgy

I don't care if the match between Pakistan vs India is played or not played.

But I don't want this political parties threatening any1. If we give this small political parties the control then we are done.
Everything should be done in a legal way

This shiv Sena & thier right wing are experts at moral policing. On Valentine's Day they decided to marry every couple they see in gardens, parks, etc. :(

in cross border firing, are you sure Pakistan fires first ?!!

ABCDEFGH said:
I don't care if the match between Pakistan vs India is played or not played.

But I don't want this political parties threatening any1. If we give this small political parties the control then we are done.
Everything should be done in a legal way

This shiv Sena & their right wing are experts at moral policing. On Valentine's Day they decided to marry every couple they see in gardens, parks, etc. :(

in cross border firing, are you sure Pakistan fires first ?!!

Not a fan of Shiv sena and their moral policing and also they don't exists here in WB.

I am sure but looks like you are not so according to you it's the indians who are raising neighbour's flag in J&K and want to separate j&K from India :dodgy

Sarkar said:
Not a fan of Shiv sena and their moral policing and also they don't exists here in WB.

I am sure but looks like you are not so according to you it's the indians who are raising neighbour's flag in J&K and want to separate j&K from India :dodgy

Good that these type of political parties don't exist in West Bengal

Can't say anything about the flag rising in jk. I have given up on Indian media. Have to see by ones own eyes

ABCDEFGH said:
So I take it as you know him. :lol

Yeah ..our lovely Ranjit who gets ecstatic when Sanath is batting. ...
He & Arun Lal were legends of the box in 2000s while we were learning English in school. ..were helpful :hehe

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock