Akram, Akhtar Not to Commentate in Mumbai ODI After Sena Threat

• Thread starter Sarkar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 1,352

Sarkar

Reaction score
Pakistan fast bowlers Wasim Akram and Shoaib Akhtar have pulled out from the commentary team of the official broadcaster for the fifth and final one day international between India and South Africa scheduled to be played at the Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai on October 25, in the wake of Shiv Sena threat against Pakistan cricketers and officials participating in any activity in Mumbai. According to sources, Mr. Akram and Mr. Akhtar pulled out on their own and there was no pressure from anyone as it was about threat perception.

The Hindu

Aleem Dar has also been excluded from umpiring

Even we Mumbaikars are frustrated with shiv Sena and Their right wing & left wing:wall

Many people are saying we shouldn't play cricket with Pakistan because of "cross border firing"
I am sure many of those people enjoyed watching India vs Pakistan World Cup 2015.

P.s. - I don't care if they play or don't play. No1 knows what actually happens on the border. No1 knows who fires first and who fires second

Prasanna bro said:
All pakistani player teams umpires must be banned in india....

Yes. We should ban. After all Indian government is expert at banning.
Beef ban(only Maharashtra), p**n ban, etc.

I hope you didn't watch the World Cup 2015 match between India vs Pakistan, or did you ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock