OTF Exclusive Airtel Xstream Smart Stick Integrated with Airtel Xstream app

1)Can this be used with other networks or it should have airtel network?

2)And second question is that do we will need the dish too to use the DTH service with it?

1. Airtel network shouldn’t be mandatory I suppose. They are already charging Rs.999 as Annual subscription for the xstream app plus stick is priced at a premium as compared to firestick.

2. The stick doesn’t meed any dish but it will show live channels only which are a part of the xstream app. For DTH you need a dish as earlier. Although if you get the xstream box it would be a combination of stick and dth set top box.

If Live TV works and they don't charge additional monthly amount for Airtel fiber subscribers then it is worth a try!!
Also should check if we can install 3 Rd party apps like firestick. Does it support 4k??
Spending 2k for firestick seems to be wiser option than spending 4k for this device
Live tv will work subject to the number of channels in the xstream app which is same as mobile app. Airtel thanks customers don’t have to pay annual charges regardless if you are fiber subscriber or a postpaid mobile one.

I am 90% sure it doesn’t support 4K, only the box does that. I saw it in the launch video but I am unable to find it again. So it seems expensive as airtel is basically charging a premium for the Xstream app. Firestick is a much better option IMO.
I have seen hundreds of posts in different tv forums asking the manufactures to get airtel tv app as well jio tv app. They saw a market and they want to exploit it now.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock