Airtel Xstream Fiber set to launch in 70+ cities

OnlyTech

OnlyTech bot
Reaction score
Telecom giant Bharti Airtel is set to roll out its Fiber-To-The-Home (FTTH) services in over 70 plus cities across the country with over 70 listings on Bharti Airtel’s website listing ‘launching soon‘ tag along with the city...

Read full article: Airtel Xstream Fiber set to launch in 70+ cities

This thread is for the general discussion of the article. Please add to the discussion here.

Bekar serivice hai maine 7 Jan ko 3278 paid kiya fiber aur xtreme connection ke liye abhi tak start nhi hua hai
Starting kaha gaya tha minimum 1 aur maximum 3 din lagenge aaj 9 din ho gaye hai

Their website does not relate to ground reality, according to their website it is available in Both my city and home town but they are not even covering 5% of the area that JIO fiber is covering and giving VDSL connection everywhere else.

Their website does not relate to ground reality, according to their website it is available in Both my city and home town but they are not even covering 5% of the area that JIO fiber is covering and giving VDSL connection everywhere else.

Expanding quickly, however. They are now present in 219 cities at December 2020 end whereas at September 2020 end it was 145.

Expanding quickly, however. They are now present in 219 cities at December 2020 end whereas at September 2020 end it was 145.
Bro but it's, in reality, many of the cities which they are showing are not having fiber and giving just a VDSL connection like my home town and I have also enquired about some other cities in MP.

that is quite nice, but ITS just number game.

I am tier -1 city of Maharashtra, and my area is just 3km from city center, considering city spread almost 10KM in raduis.

airtel xstrem is launch is just small part of CBD in my city in december. so its just avialble to less than 1-2% of city population, and airtel will increase count of city by 1.

Second surprise is My PIN code area is some 1.5KM spread in raduis and JIO is present is north part of my PIN code for more than 1 year ago, and sadly neither airtel nor jio is servered to my home location. i m just left with Franchisee ,which will provide BSNL fiber or go with local cable operator.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock