Airtel Xstream Fiber plans as of 2024

• Thread starter Thread starter kathir
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 31
  • Views Views: Views 3,003
Bro, what are the apps available in the XTREME LITE packs.

In the app showing below. But unable to watch the contents.
Lionsgateplaylite
Stage lite
Aha lite
Chaupal lite
Manaroma max lite
Klikk lite
Hungama
Dollywood lite
Nammaflix lite
Kancha Lanka lite
Alt Balaji lite
Shorts tv lite
Playflix lite
Hoichoilite
Shemaroo lite
And
Ultra lite.

But while opening shows Subscribe

Bro, what are the apps available in the XTREME LITE packs.

In the app showing below. But unable to watch the contents.
Lionsgateplaylite
Stage lite
Aha lite
Chaupal lite
Manaroma max lite
Klikk lite
Hungama
Dollywood lite
Nammaflix lite
Kancha Lanka lite
Alt Balaji lite
Shorts tv lite
Playflix lite
Hoichoilite
Shemaroo lite
And
Ultra lite.

But while opening shows Subscribe
i think you need to check while plan you have, if subscription is available. you only need to login with your airtel number in their website. Later, you will have subscription in all those. Try this thing, Yes remember to use secondary email id for only internet logins.

No OTT offers for Rs.399/- and Rs.499/-plans and Rs.699/- have Xstream play (Sony Liv, Sun NXT, Lions gate play) and D+HS OTTs.
I don't recommended to use Airtel xstream fiber, coz plans are very bad, speed issue, network connection, speed provided in plans are highly prices and low with others's fiber providers.

As the name suggests, these are lite plans, very basic plan, so doesn't come with any OTT plans.

I use it as a backup connection for failover in case the primary goes down.

Ultra Pro max Tips :- Use below link to recharge your Airtel Xstream fiber prepaid connection for as low as 1 day validity. Prepaid user can recharge any random amount by this method. Just enter the account details and amount of your choice for eg. if you are on 499 plan (499+18% gst = 589) then daily cost will be 20rs. So if you want to use only for next 5 days then recharge with 100rs.

Last edited:
I don't recommended to use Airtel xstream fiber, coz plans are very bad, speed issue, network connection, speed provided in plans are highly prices and low with others's fiber providers.
If you don’t want OTT bundle, then Airtel Fiber is better than Jio fiber, I have 40 mbps plan@499/-, but gets 50 mbps speed

Ordered xtreme fiber 100mpbs plan. Lets see how is the connection speed, downtime.. etc

First ordered jio fiber but they are no slots available at the pole near my home. So they rejected installation and refunded the amount.

Back
Top Bottom