Airtel Xstream Fiber could enter another 50+ cities

OnlyTech

OnlyTech bot
Reaction score
Airtel-Xstream-Fiber-Full-Banner-1024x365.jpg

Airtel Xstream Fiber might enter another 50+ cities soon with 54 listings live on Airtel’s dedicated microsite for broadband currently which carries the ‘launching soon’ tag. The individual listings for each city mention that Airtel Xstream Fiber...

This thread is for the general discussion of the article: Airtel Xstream Fiber could enter another 50+ cities. Please add to the discussion here.

Unfortunately they are not upgrading to optic fiber in Bangalore itself. Less than 100 meters away they have provided fiber connections. In our community there are more than 50 active connections but they are not ready to upgrade.

Unfortunately they are not upgrading to optic fiber in Bangalore itself. Less than 100 meters away they have provided fiber connections. In our community there are more than 50 active connections but they are not ready to upgrade.

One of our readers living in Jeevanahalli, Bengaluru East told me that a building near him with 100+ flats got fiber upgrade from copper lines recently. They're targeting large apts with 100+ flats so they can move the numbers really quickly as per him.

In fact, Airtel had monopoly with 100 plus connections initially. Later ACT entered and from last one month Jio entered the scene. Airtel is undeterred by loss of business and displaying their careless attitude.

Today Airtel Fiber added Launching Soon tags to many new cities. One of them is roorkee which is my home town.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock