Airtel XStream App & Website - News and Updates

May be you are using old version bro. Because working for me too on old version.
As I said earlier quality of channels is also better in old version compare to newer.
Latest version last update 28 nov

I think its still working for dth, iptv users. i need someone who use xstream as part of Airtel thanks on their mobile number to confirm if it's working for them.

Latest version last update 28 nov
I think its still working for dth, iptv users. i need someone who use xstream as part of Airtel thanks on their mobile number to confirm if it's working for them.
I think its started to work again because It was not working for me 7-8 days ago on latest version. Im airtel DTH user.

Latest Xstream beta version 1.21.2 is working perfectly on Jio network. I am using it as Airtel Thanks on my number.

2 new channels added.. Is Gemini Music HD one of them or was it available earlier too?

Is the xstream app on Airtel xstream stick different from the Airtel xstream mobile app?i.e is optimised for navigation with remote?

I am wondering if it's possible to extract the Airtel xstream app from the Airtel xstream stick and sideload onto an Android TV. This way navigation using TV remote is easier??

Even I am looking for the APK from Xtream box or Stick to check if its work on Android TV. Do you have APK with you?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock