Airtel XStream App & Website - News and Updates

It wasn't working on non-airtel data since 19th November. I raised the issue on Twitter the next day and been fighting them for 10 days now. They call me everyday to give some template blah blah blahs. However they have confirmed that it will work only on Airtel data. I said to them on the face that i will decide which data i will use. Please everyone raise the issue on twitter and fight for it. The more complaints they receive, the more chance for them to revert it.

Please share the version bro
It's latest beta version.

Y18dkRq.png

It wasn't working on non-airtel data since 19th November. I raised the issue on Twitter the next day and been fighting them for 10 days now. They call me everyday to give some template blah blah blahs. However they have confirmed that it will work only on Airtel data. I said to them on the face that i will decide which data i will use. Please everyone raise the issue on twitter and fight for it. The more complaints they receive, the more chance for them to revert it.
I am using jio data on my mobile and the app is working well

I am using jio data on my mobile and the app is working well
May be you are using old version bro. Because working for me too on old version.
As I said earlier quality of channels is also better in old version compare to newer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock