Good News Airtel Xstream AirFiber Launched

For AirFiber to work, you need a robust 5G network (blanket coverage) and for that you need to have a good number of network sites which have been fitted with the 5G transmitters. And we all know that all of Airtel's cities and towns which they claim to have covered with 5G are actually just on paper (to seem like they are keeping pace with the Jio 5G rollout) where they have a handful of sites in a few localities which have the 5G transmitters. The only place where Airtel actually has good 5G coverage is Metro cities like Delhi and Mumbai which are also where the high revenue customers live, and thus the rollout in these cities.
Wait for Jio AGM on 28th August where Mukesh Ambani may reveal the Jio AirFiber rollout plans, my guess is that Jio will roll it out Pan India across all major towns and the prices will be lower than Airtel.
Jio Airfiber will be successful only in rural areas at those prices. Hopefully both N78/N258 will be incorporated in these units. Otherwise it's of no use.

How much lower than 799? They need to be profitable.
Recharge amount is fine. Currently I am paying ₹850+taxes (₹1003) for 30mbps speed. So, ₹799/month for 100mbps is a lot cheaper for me.
I was talking about the security deposit.

Recharge amount is fine. Currently I am paying ₹850+taxes (₹1003) for 30mbps speed. So, ₹799/month for 100mbps is a lot cheaper for me.
Is there any bundled OTT . Then price point mst be justified. Otherwise too much I guess.

It's wireless thing, won't get that speed as supposed to fiber.

Which you are using currently? 1000 rupees for 30Mbps is ridiculous in these day and age.

Is there any bundled OTT . Then price point mst be justified. Otherwise too much I guess.
Nope. No OTT.
They are currently leeching off the people who have no other choice (like me).

It's wireless thing, won't get that speed as supposed to fiber.
Well, as long as I get more than 30mbps, it's fine by me.

Which you are using currently? 1000 rupees for 30Mbps is ridiculous in these day and age.
It's a local provider, called MNet. Actually it's supposed to be 75mbps. But they have capped it to 30mbps. Even their on-ground engineers are aware of it.

No OTT add on even for Airtel wired fibre also as they are afraid to eat their DTH revenues. Jio and Act have perfect OTT add on packs

UGEyLvf.png

Airtel Terms & Conditions

odu also available (?)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock