- Benefits:
- Wi-Fi and DTH combo
- Access to 20+ OTT platforms
- Unlimited internet data
- 350+ SD channels and 25+ HD channels for free
- Monthly plan starts at just ₹699+Gst

Last edited:
What Is Mean By 4 Month Plan?

Rs.3300 Is Refundable Or Non-Refundable?

Always Post All Details With Clarity

699 + GST 18% * 4 months is 3300. So you are paying it in advance for 4 months to get the devices free.
If this is the process then the title is misleading because they haven't launched any 4 months plan. It depends on the plan you choose. That's why @Vadirocks bro is asking for clarity.

(699x4)+ GST= 3300 (installation free)

699 + GST 18% * 4 months is 3300. So you are paying it in advance for 4 months to get the devices free.

Good! And Thanks Guys!

If I Don't Use My Connection After 4 Months, As AirFiber Itself A Unstable Broadband!

Will Airtel Take The Router And DTH Connection Given?

Can I Use, Standalone AirFiber Alone?

Am using Airtel black plan (wifi / dth), same offer as above and got connection on May month.
Monthly charge will be including GST rs.825 (wifi 40 mbps 499 + gst = 590 and dth 200 + gst = 236) = total 825 per month.
We have to pay advance 3300 rs, router, airtel xstream box (version 3) , dth antenna will be installed and every month 825 will be deducted from initial amount 3300. So around 4 months , the initial amount will get elapsed and it will be updated in the monthly bill.
After 4 months, we have to pay 825 every month and it will be postpaid method

We will get airtel xstream app ( inbuilt 20 OTT) + disney hotstar till the validity.

Back
Top Bottom