Good News Airtel will now let postpaid customers rollover unused data to the next month.

• Thread starter wewake
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 22
  • Views: Views 3,516
T&C Apply. Visit airtel.in/postpaidpromise for more details. Available only on select postpaid plans in India. Up to 20% savings is the benefit derived by subscribing to a family plan with multiple connections vs. subscriptions to individual plans. Data carry over will be w.e.f 1st August, 2017 and accumulation from previous months capped at 200 GB . Accidental damage protection up to 60% of phone value shall accrue only upon subscribing to the Airtel Secure Plan

So the landing page has a GET POSTPAID button which leads to the infinity plans page.. so my assumption wud be that the offer applicable to the infinity plans only...

I'm on 799 I got my remaining data carry forward to renewed data. Hopefully, Jio do same in upcoming days :sp

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock