Airtel Thanks rewards program details

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 44
  • Views: Views 8,709
Bros....Which level (Silver,Gold,Platinum) will I get in airtel thanks if I recharge for Rs 1699? (1 year pack)

Or is those benefits available only for monthly recharges? (I'm waiting for that new one,Black)

Do anyone here using airtel have any positive experiences of getting 4G after sending complaints of low coverage?

Bros....Which level (Silver,Gold,Platinum) will I get in airtel thanks if I recharge for Rs 1699? (1 year pack)

Or is those benefits available only for monthly recharges? (I'm waiting for that new one,Black)

Do anyone here using airtel have any positive experiences of getting 4G after sending complaints of low coverage?
You will become Gold member with 1699 plan, benefits include Airtel TV, Wynk Music, Norton 1 year mobile plan and 2000 cashback on new 4G device in form of Rs. 50 coupons.

You will become Gold member with 1699 plan, benefits include Airtel TV, Wynk Music, Norton 1 year mobile plan and 2000 cashback on new 4G device in form of Rs. 50 coupons.
So...No Platinum or upcoming black?

Then, How much should I pay for platinum or black....?

So...No Platinum or upcoming black?

Then, How much should I pay for platinum or black....?
Details about Airtel Black are not available yet.
Airtel Platinum is Exclusive to Postpaid and Broadband users only.
  • Postpaid – Opt for a plan that is Rs 499 or above
  • Broadband – Opt for a plan that is Rs 1099 or above

Friends,

I m platinum customer n getting all benefits except "Free Handset Damage Protection and Norton Mobile Security protection"
Can someone help me how to get this. Thanks n advance.

Friends,

I m platinum customer n getting all benefits except "Free Handset Damage Protection and Norton Mobile Security protection"
Can someone help me how to get this. Thanks n advance.
Both benefits will be availed within the Airtel Thanks app. Free Handset damage protection has some terms& conditions, but if your device is supported then you can click on it and take it.

Norton Security Plan requires you to download Norton Security app through the link provided in Airtel Thanks app, if Norton is already installed then you have to first Delete it.

Links for both benefits can be found by clicking on "Discover Airtel Thanks" button.

Both benefits will be availed within the Airtel Thanks app. Free Handset damage protection has some terms& conditions, but if your device is supported then you can click on it and take it.

Norton Security Plan requires you to download Norton Security app through the link provided in Airtel Thanks app, if Norton is already installed then you have to first Delete it.

Links for both benefits can be found by clicking on "Discover Airtel Thanks" button.
Bro,
Norton benefits Link not available in "Discover Airtel Thanks" I checked.. Thanks

Bro,
Norton benefits Link not available in "Discover Airtel Thanks" I checked.. Thanks
You are platinum Customer it should be available for you.

After Clicking on "Discover Airtel Thanks" you should see a page like this with all benefits-

Screenshot-20190819-221916-Airtel.png

Click on Claim Now button under Norton Security. It will take you to this page -

Screenshot-20190819-222002-Airtel.png

Click on Proceed to Checkout and then fill in all the required details (IMEI and name will be filled automatically)

Screenshot-20190819-222528.jpg

Click Confirm Subscription and it's done. Now you have to just click on Install button which will redirect you to play store to download Norton app.

Screenshot-20190819-223036.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock