Airtel seen most aggressive to match Reliance Jio Prime offer: Report

Vishnu777

Reaction score
As Reliance Jio moves to open up its prime membership from April 1, Bharti Airtel is seen to be the most aggressive rival to match its prices, a research report has said. Citi Research, a part of the Institutional Group, which also comprises the Citibank, says that all the incumbent telecom operators have moved to meet the Jio challenge, in various degrees, though Idea Cellular and Vodafone India have been behind Airtel in aggressiveness.
“We visited exclusive outlets of Bharti, Vodafone and Idea in Mumbai to compare price plans with Jio’s Prime offer. While all have responded, their plans don’t appear to be marketed as aggressively and currently appear more as a tool to reduce churn,” the report said.
“Further, their reluctance to fully match Jio is likely due to the latter’s intention to remain aggressive, combined with their concerns on revenue protection. Bharti, as market leader, is not only taking the lead to counter Jio but appears to be the most aggressive. It is followed by Idea and lastly Vodafone. Further tariff action would be contingent upon Jio’s user traction,” it added.
As part of Jio’s Prime Offer unlimited voice (off-net/on-net) and 2GB per month is given at Rs 149 and unlimited voice (off-net/on-net) and 1 GB data per day is available at Rs 303. In addition, the company is also giving freebies — cashback and additional data on earlier payment for prime offer.
Bharti Airtel is offering unlimited on-net voice and 300 MB per month for Rs 146 and unlimited off-net/on-net calls and 1 GB data per day for Rs 349.
“Data was initially split equally between day and night time but now these limits have been removed. This plan, across incumbents, comes closest to Jio’s Rs 303 offer,” the report said.

Airtel seen most aggressive to match Reliance Jio Prime offer: Report | The Indian Express

“Data was initially split equally between day and night time but now these limits have been removed. This plan, across incumbents, comes closest to Jio’s Rs 303 offer,” the report said.

When did this happen [emoji15] [emoji15] [emoji15]

Yes I was recharged yesterday on my bros mobile no.:shy

IMG_20170319_115652.jpg

hi friends..small help if anyone have unused jio barcode, kindly share with me. i want to buy a jio sim. showroom people doesnt have extra barcodes

nrajeshkumar said:
hi friends..small help if anyone have unused jio barcode, kindly share with me. i want to buy a jio sim. showroom people doesnt have extra barcodes

Go to any private shop bro they give you sim without any barcode in my area many shops are giving sim without barcode and takes 100 rs

nrajeshkumar said:
Few days back, my friend got Jio sim from road side canopy without bar code. Only aadhar card was required and sim was activated in 10 mins only. Do contact local shops..

Ritesh said:
Few days back, my friend got Jio sim from road side canopy without bar code. Only aadhar card was required and sim was activated in 10 mins only. Do contact local shops..
Barcode based sim is free .. But without barcode they may charge .. I bought without barcode they charged 20rs. For activation bro :) ..

Gobinaath said:
Barcode based sim is free .. But without barcode they may charge .. I bought without barcode they charged 20rs. For activation bro :) ..
Surprisingly, they didn't charges even Re.1.
I was also shocked to see that. My friend was very happy.

Airtel providing 2G or 3G/4G data in Rs. 349 plan ?.. They have not clarified in advertise.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock