Airtel rolls out 2 aggressive plans to take on Reliance Jio prime

Sarkar said:
Not for all  :no

In one sim i got this offer and using it but on other sim they are saying not eligible  :dodgy 

BTW Airtel to Airtel local+std calling is free with this plan if you get it

Then it's not available for me. My Airtel App is showing only 50 MB 3G/4G Data to me with unlimited local STD on net calls

wewake said:
Then it's not available for me. My Airtel App is showing only 50 MB 3G/4G Data to me with unlimited local STD on net calls

Still call cc and threaten them that you will port out to Jio as their plans are way better and see what happens . or send port sms. Lets give a try  ;)

Sarkar said:
Still call cc and threaten them that you will port out to Jio as their plans are way better and see what happens . or send port sms. Lets give a try  ;)

emotional blackmail :lol Let me give a try

Sarkar said:

wewake said:
emotional blackmail [emoji38] Let me give a try
Wewake bro, don't call cc. They are of no use and do not possess enough powers to give u offers.
Just send a sms to 1900 as "PORT YOUR NUMBER".
Within 48 hrs you will receive a call from Retention Team, and this is the jackpot call. Get whatever you wish for...

Airtel's strategy to counter JIO

Airtel started sending offer messages to my Jio number...
6fc07111f429400e711d93386be559a2.jpg

Epic!

Entered Jio's home and started promotion of AvoidTel.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock