Airtel Rs. 100, Rs. 500 Talk Time Recharges Re-Launched With 28 Days Validity (Incoming not affected)

Oh i know this.. Am an airtel subscriber for past 12 years. Doing this smart recharge for last 2 months.
Still am asking what's "Special" in this..

Nd for giving unlimited incoming validity for just Rs.100, has airtel gone mad. Never..!

For airtel every word of their terms needs to be understood properly. So yes you caught that right no mention of incoming

Don't under-estimate airtel.
It's clearly written that Rs.xxx talktime with lifetime validity. It means the TT will not get expired. No where mentioned abt incoming validity.
For airtel every word of their terms needs to be understood properly. So yes you caught that right no mention of incoming
This is what is mentioned in the Article

Rs. 100 pack offers a talk time worth Rs. 81.75 with an outgoing validity of 28 days and lifetime activation validity when it comes to incoming calls.

As for the Rs. 500 recharge pack, it comes with a talk time of Rs. 420.73 with an outgoing validity of 28 days and lifetime activation validity

And as @Endgame bro said I only tried to explain the general interpretation of "What's Special" in these and I'm in no way confirming anything. Hope this clarifies!

Rs. 100 pack offers a talk time worth Rs. 81.75 with an outgoing validity of 28 days and lifetime activation validity when it comes to incoming calls.

As for the Rs. 500 recharge pack, it comes with a talk time of Rs. 420.73 with an outgoing validity of 28 days and lifetime activation validity
An article in Gadgets360 doesn't decide the T&C of airtel.
Simply don't know how the writer of the article read lifetime validity as lifetime activation validity.
More to this..
N5jgdwG.png

Talktime of xxx, valid for lifetime. Now i think its more clear
Simply meant that, ur TT will not expire.

Simply don't know how the writer of the article read lifetime validity as lifetime activation validity.

Airtel's own site mentioned the same thing that of amazon's.
As of Gadgets360 is concerned, their report is just like any other fabricated (if not outright fake) media reports!:angry2:

And to add more to this "lifetime validity of TT" gimmick of airtel -

How does this TT becomes lifetime valid, if u don't recharge with Smart recharge or unlimited recharge.
if u recharge for 100, you will get 28 days OG, post 15 days incoming. You have balance in your main account. You dont recharge ur number post the incoming validity is over. After 90 days ur sim will be disconnected.

Then how does this TT become lifetime valid. It will be valid only for 133 days (28+15+90). Unless you recharged with a minimum of Rs.23 in b/w these 133 days.
Airtel Pls explain ur gimmick

More to this..
N5jgdwG.png

True, it doesn't. But that's given as source for this thread and it's misleading. Good that Airtel users like you are present on this forum to interpret their plans properly. Thread title updated accordingly.

I'm not sure what happens to those who read only that article and recharge with any of these plans without reading the actual T&C. RIP Journalism!

I have given port out request to Jio.🆒
My 12 year long term relationship with airtel will come to an end this Wednesday.
Good decision. Anyone who read Mittal's recent interview should not think twice before porting out!

Mine airtel connection crosses 12 years will continue till my 160 get deducted for validity plan

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock