Airtel pips Vodafone, Idea in user addition; Telenor lost over 1.5 mn users in Jan

Sarkar said:
I don't have to through the sim as they reset balance to Zero after few weeks :shy

I asked from idea cc for 6 months but not refunded then thrown:damn

Saj 007 said:
Private company ... 2008-2009 period

At that time Hutch was everywhere here and their SIM price was almost same as you said. 

But in 2002-03 BSNL SIM was way to costly also it took me a whole day to get a SIM card at their office  :s

Sarkar said:
At that time Hutch was everywhere here and their SIM price was almost same as you said. 

But in 2002-03 BSNL SIM was way to costly also it took me a whole day to get a SIM card at their office  :s

Yeah getting BSNL sim is very tough at that time..:s BSNL sim only available in their office & we need to fill up the CAF ourself..

Saj 007 said:
At that time Sim price is 50 rs to 100 rs here ...

Here too bhai , In 2008 I bought two idea sim @ cost 30/sim with 50 TT till now 9 years using that number as main contact number upgraded 2 times though :shy:tup ..

Gobinaath said:
Here too bhai , In 2008 I bought two idea sim @ cost 30/sim with 50 TT till now 9 years using that number as main contact number upgraded 2 times though :shy:tup ..

After my Reliance CDMA number I took airtel sim in 2009 & using this number from 2009 but did MNP multiple times ...:s Currently ported to BSNL...:tup

Saj 007 said:
After my Reliance CDMA number I took airtel sim in 2009 & using this number from 2009 but did MNP multiple times ...:s Currently ported to BSNL...:tup

My father baught airtel in 2009 in 99 & i bought airtel in 2011 from then till now both nos are using. No ported

sagR said:
My father baught airtel in 2009 in 99 & i bought airtel in 2011 from then till now both nos are using. No ported

Till now I'm ported to Vodafone, Reliance, Aircel & now BSNL...;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock