Airtel launches innovative data packs for pre-paid users

• Thread starter Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 10
  • Views Views: Views 1,708

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
Country’s top mobile operator Bharti Airtel has launched a set of innovative data packs for its pre-paid customers allowing them to save on data costs substantially on subsequent recharges.

Airtel has launched a Rs 1,498 pack which offers 1GB 4G/3G data upfront with a validity of 28 days. Post exhaustion of this data limit, the customer can have 1GB 4G/3G recharges for Rs 51(Delhi) over a period of 12 months. There is no limit on the number of recharges during the period.

Similarly, the Rs 748 pack offers 1GB 4G/3G data upfront and post exhaustion of this data limit, customers can get 1GB 4G/3G recharges for Rs 99(Delhi) over a period of six months.

Ajai Puri, Director – Operations (India & South Asia), Bharti Airtel said, “With these innovative packs, we are redefining the value proposition on our data packs and allowing our customers get a lot more within the same budget.”

These prepaid packs are live in Delhi currently and will get launched across circles by August 31, 2016.

Airtel launches innovative data packs for pre-paid users | Business Standard

// Details of packs added

Trai should make Data validity unlimited instead of 1 year restriction like we have in voice  :dodgy

rahul1117kumar said:
Just a comparison

1498 + 51×12 = Rs 2110

259×12 = Rs 3108

So, ARP pack is Rs 1000(approx) cheaper as compare to monthly pack
I read on our forum in one of the posts that airtel reduced the price of 1gb data to 99. Isn't that true?

One more point is, there's no restriction on how many times a customer can recharge with 51 rupees post 1 month. I think if anyone opts for this pack, they'll recharge many more times than 12. Ultimately airtel will loot money.

Anyway, these plans will fail miserably!

ilikered said:
I read on our forum in one of the posts that airtel reduced the price of 1gb data to 99. Isn't that true?

One more point is, there's no restriction on how many times a customer can recharge with 51 rupees post 1 month. I think if anyone opts for this pack, they'll recharge many more times than 12. Ultimately airtel will loot money.

Anyway, these plans will fail miserably!

That's for corporate plan bro  :k

Looting is OK but they should provide quality service  ;)

Anyway new packs are still cheaper than the old one. Waiting for long duration packs from Voda  :sp

Sarkar said:
That's for corporate plan bro  :k

Looting is OK but they should provide quality service  ;)

Anyway new packs are still cheaper than the old one. Waiting for long duration packs from Voda  :sp

I think they will eventually extend it to everyone.

The definition of cheap is about to change bro!

913ac60d4f48bf998aadc7f33a9f2c2b.jpg

1e05ef3ff2f4e690dfcb9a7b90bff164.jpg

waste plans.bsnl giving 1099 3g fully unlimited.jio fully unlimited 4g.airtel?!! [emoji1] [emoji1]

Back
Top Bottom