Airtel offers unlimited calling, 100 SMS per day, 6GB data for 180 days at Rs 995

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
The Airtel Rs 995 recharge plan will offer 1GB 3G/4G data to the customers daily, in addition to unlimited local, national, and roaming outgoing calls for a long-term validity of 180 days, i.e., for six months. The customers will also get 100 SMSes per day for the given validity period. This plan will take on Jio’s Rs 999 recharge plan that comes with 60GB unlimited 4G data, where the data speed is reduced to 64kbps on exhaustion of the data limit. The Jio Rs 999 recharge plan comes with unlimited VoLTE calls and 100 SMSes per day, in addition to free complimentary access to Jio apps.

Airtel fires fresh salvo, offers 180GB data, unlimited calls at this really low price; details here

here 995 showing unlimited local+std+100 sms/day+ 1GB data per month for 180 days

Saw this offer for 360 days on one of my relatives number, looks like they are giving this for users who generally have less usage :)

Zeblry2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock