Airtel gears up to take on Jio with new pack

• Thread starter Thread starter Ritesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 20
  • Views Views: Views 3,087
rtz2042 said:
True bro.
Bro, the 298 is exclusively available for few select customers. But the 300+ one available for everyone..

You can't go for 298 unless it's applicable for you. But that's not the case for 300+

For many people, Airtel 2 Airtel unlimited is equivalent to Unlimited to all operators. Because most use Airtel only... I said for many not everyone...

There's nothing deceptive...

Out of topic: Why operator use the word (UNLIMITED) now a day a new termology came in picture the unlimited is new FUP. Or maybe in my school i have been taught wrongly the termology for unlimited.

abhi1276 said:
Out of topic: Why operator use the word (UNLIMITED) now a day a new termology came in picture the unlimited is new FUP. Or maybe in my school i have been taught wrongly the termology for unlimited.
A traditional way to cheat us. For example, Jio is offering unlimited internet at 128Kbps. They also provide 1GB internet at 4GB speed.. This is how it should be advertised. But it happens the other way.

maybe this rs.249 offer is not for all users,
its a special offer for some lucky customers :)

If I recharge for ₹299 will I get 4g. Because when 4g was introduced airtel said 4g at 3g price pack.

113a947c46f968fd95fa7fded3307be0.jpg

There is no separate 4G pack in airtel. All you hv to do is buy 3G pack. If you are in 4G coverage then you will get 4G speed automatically

Sarkar said:
There is no separate 4G pack in airtel. All you hv to do is buy 3G pack. If you are in 4G coverage then you will get 4G speed automatically
Yes but getting only h and I am in 4g coverage. When pack says 3g/4g then 4g Lte works, if a pack says just 3g I am getting only hsdpa only. Is it same for you guys?

CarthikNaga said:
Yes but getting only h and I am in 4g coverage. When pack says 3g/4g then 4g Lte works, if a pack says just 3g I am getting only hsdpa only. Is it same for you guys?
I never seen a 3G only pack in myairtel app but I hv seen 4G only pack.

May be they found another way to cheat people. If that is the case then it's 3G only.

Only way to confirm is to call CC. So plz contact and tell us what they say

Back
Top Bottom