Good News Airtel extending Amazon Prime to 40 Mbps and 100 Mbps plans

Airtel is extending the Amazon Prime benefit to 40 Mbps i.e. Rs.499/pm and 100 Mbps i.e. 799/pm plans according to benefits listed on Airtel Thanks app

The Amazon Prime benefit is only available if customer opts for monthly plans and are not visible for long term plan of 6/12 months

But for me the price of 100 Mbps plan is showing as 1099 but the actual price is 943, seems some bug, but yes Prime benefits are available on 499 plan, that is showing correct

Last edited:
Airtel is extending the Amazon Prime benefit to 40 Mbps i.e. Rs.499/pm and 100 Mbps i.e. 799/pm plans according to benefits listed on Airtel Thanks app

The Amazon Prime benefit is only available if customer opts for monthly plans and are not visible for long term plan of 6/12 months

But for me the price of 100 Mbps plan is showing as 1099 but the actual price is 943, seems some bug, but yes Prime benefits are available on 499 plan, that is showing correct
Will they offered ZEE5 with 999 plan?

Price exclusive of taxes bro? The current price you are seeing is 18% on top of 499 and 799

Will they offered ZEE5 with 999 plan?

ZEE5 and Prime are available with 999 for Xstream Box users

Price exclusive of taxes bro? The current price you are seeing is 18% on top of 499 and 799

ZEE5 and Prime are available with 999 for Xstream Box users
As per 999 plan, my Airtel Thanks app was not showing Zee5, only Amazon Prime as I dont have Xstream box. How to claim ZEE5?

As per 999 plan, my Airtel Thanks app was not showing Zee5, only Amazon Prime as I dont have Xstream box. How to claim ZEE5?

1. OTT benefit will be offered every month as per the eligible broadband plan, only if customer opts for DTH Xstream Box as well.
  2. All OTT subscriptions will be provided to the customer through the Airtel Thanks APP. Zee5 subscription will be made available on Airtel Thanks app only with the purchase of Airtel Xstream 4k OTT STB.
Airtel Terms & Conditions

1. OTT benefit will be offered every month as per the eligible broadband plan, only if customer opts for DTH Xstream Box as well.
  2. All OTT subscriptions will be provided to the customer through the Airtel Thanks APP. Zee5 subscription will be made available on Airtel Thanks app only with the purchase of Airtel Xstream 4k OTT STB.
Airtel Terms & Conditions
Ok. They have charged NCF for Xstream box every month, thats why, i cant opt.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock