Airtel expands its Wi-Fi service across India

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies: Replies 39
  • Views Views: Views 2,457
Airtel and Jio plans are costly. 100Mbps for 500INR without GST should be norm in each city now. That's basic minimum criteria. If after eight years as well, if they can't lay underground cables, it's of no use. FTTH is very important going forward. I hope local fiber providers expand their services and bring Airtel and Jio rates down

Airtel and Jio plans are costly. 100Mbps for 500INR without GST should be norm in each city now. That's basic minimum criteria. If after eight years as well, if they can't lay underground cables, it's of no use. FTTH is very important going forward. I hope local fiber providers expand their services and bring Airtel and Jio rates down
I'm still enjoying my bsnl ftth with 60 mbps while Airtel force users to stick with lower speed at basic mininum cost with addition of GST. I never faced any issue with speed or connectivity in whole day.

For Airtel, My cousion is being using from 1 year, he told some time downtime in Airtel happened and while raining, speed drops in surfing in a month, other's things along with benefits and dth is far good.

I also hope local fiber provider will expand their services in rural areas with good package of plans.

I'm still enjoying my bsnl ftth with 60 mbps while Airtel force users to stick with lower speed at basic mininum cost with addition of GST. I never faced any issue with speed or connectivity in whole day.

For Airtel, My cousion is being using from 1 year, he told some time downtime in Airtel happened and while raining, speed drops in surfing in a month, other's things along with benefits and dth is far good.
Airtel DTH and Jio settop box doesn't have any issues.

It's just Airtel FTTH and Jio FTTH is absolutely crappy service.

Bharti Airtel (“Airtel”), one of India’s leading telecommunications services providers, today, announced that it has expanded its Home Wi-Fi service across all the 22 districts of both the union Territories. This expansion will enable to cover 1.1 Mn new households in both the Union Territories.

Airtel expands its Home Wi-Fi service across all 22 districts in Jammu-Kashmir & Leh-Ladakh
Only if they would have kept their tariffs low, they would have achieved lot more subscribers. 400INR for 100Mbps should be norm. 999INR for 500Mbps should be norm. 1999INR for 1000Mbps should be norm.

Bharti Airtel (“Airtel”), one of India’s leading telecommunications services providers, today, announced that it has expanded its Home Wi-Fi service across all the 14 districts of Kerala. This expansion will enable to cover an additional 5.7 million new households in the state.

Airtel expands its Home Wi-Fi service across all
14 districts in Kerala

Back
Top Bottom