Seeking Help Airtel Data Card Not working!!

Chezhiyan

Reaction score
Hi Friends,

My Airtel data card not working from last week.

Suddenly, the colour changed to Red(No signal) and it stops working from then..

Please tell if any solution available to this issue.

I have active data plan and Airtel sim card inside...

CvhtkOt.jpg

bro try to do factory reset the device , it should work - remove back cover there would be mentioned reset word the gap nearby put pin the hole near reset word and push and stay pin ( similar which they give for sim ejector for phone) till you restart it should help in resetting , hope network comes back . it was mentioned in the video. i would suggest to check once user manual of same device or video you would get better idea . hope the network starts working.

according to this manual of other hotspot model other airtel hotspot , you might have enabled PIN verification featured enabled . just view the pdf in online browser dont directly download it . but im nt sure if it same as yout hotspot device your pic shared is not similar to pic depicted in pdf manual

In jiofi as i had i used to shut down jiofi and remove battery & sim and replace the battery and sim it would work in improving network or no network problems

Last edited:
Hi Friends,

My Airtel data card not working from last week.

Suddenly, the colour changed to Red(No signal) and it stops working from then..

Please tell if any solution available to this issue.

I have active data plan and Airtel sim card inside...

CvhtkOt.jpg
Try resetting the dongle by opening the back cover and pressing the reset button using a pin. Check if the problem gets resolved.

Are you able to connect the dongle via Wi-Fi or USB to any other device and can you access the settings page? Have to tried factory reset, since other members already suggested that.

Also, check if you are getting 4G and 2G Airtel network using that SIM in other mobile. One of my friend's Airtel mobile stopped receiving any signal. Checked the SIM with other mobile and found that the issue was with the SIM, had to replace it with a new one.

Hi Friends,

Thanks all for your suggestion.

As mentioned above, I tried the reset option multiple times in dongle, Did reset on the settings page of wifi on Mobile ..and also checked the airtel sim in mobile and it's receiving 4G signal and it's completely working fine with Full 4G speed in mobile...But it's not working guys🙁🙁....don't know what to do ....I just bought it hardly 5 months back..and the problem started....

Screenshot of mobile showing 4G signal Sim 2

ewZoYnb.jpg

don't know what to do ....I just bought it hardly 5 months back..and the problem started....
Since it's a 5 month old device, it should be under warranty. You can claim warranty, I guess. 🤔

I am also facing the same issue with my Airtel dongle. I have replaced the battery with new one then it started working. and the other way is to press and hold for while on the Airtel logo in the middle so the signal changes from red to blue and then to green.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock