Seeking Help Airtel cheated me..

• Thread starter Slu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 22
  • Views: Views 2,128
Are you sure about this bro??..same thing happened with me my subscription is expiring on 19 September so my new subscription will be activated on 19 September right ?
If you taken subscription directly then it will from 20 th automatically if not then wait for end of subscription and then recharge with hotstar plan from your desired operator

Prime video mobile edition is available for one time only.
If you use it for one month then you will not get the benefit from your next recharge.
no prime video mobile is not one time benefit if you recharge with 89/299 you get 28 days prime video mobile edition every time and if you recharge with 131/349 you will get full membership for 30 days i have checked airtel t&c after that I have recharged

Benefit available only once per user its clearly mentioned.
h81GKlt.jpg

I am not talking for free trail go to airtel website and see 299/89 plan and refer to airtel tnc
Only free trail is for once per user ...But if you want sache pack 89 ...Then you can get it any number if time as you want...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock