Airtel broadband new plan for Chennai.

CarthikNaga

Reaction score
Airtel broadband now offers more data and speed at the same cost. Same kind of plan available at different places at different price.  

New

old

Right now i'm on 999.rs 125GB 40bps plan they offering me 250gb for 1299.rs

Got mail an hour back

Raviteja said:
Right now i'm on 999.rs 125GB 40bps plan they offering me 250gb for 1299.rs

Got mail an hour back

Go for it bro. Awesome deal.

Last edited:
I am currently on 2099 at 225gb 40mbps. When I requested to change to new 100mbps plan they have told me that some outside box has to be upgraded and it will take months.

So now they have offered me 1999 350gb at 40mbps.

Rushil said:
Bapun bro how to find this details in airtel app :shy

Bro, I have taken screenshot from Chrome. Its not shown for app without subscribing airtel bb i think.

Last edited:
Bapun Raz said:
Bro, I have taken screenshot from Chrome. Its not shown for app without subscribing airtel bb i think.
How to find in web too because when I enquire for indore I am unable to do that :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Rushil said:
How to find in web too because when I enquire for indore I am unable to do that :(

just open the airtel website in the mobile browser and navigate to buy for home and select city

CarthikNaga said:
Airtel broadband now offers more data and speed at the same cost. Same kind of plan available at different places at different price.  
These plans are offered to combat ACT, which gives the same plans with the same rental. Airtel has the advantage of free unlimited calls.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock