Airtel 5G News & Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 316
  • Views: Views 52,349
Like 4G this time too Airtel didn't prepare well before launching. They should have hired a bunch of people to roll-out.
They should have focussed on 4G expansion in non priority circles(Priority circles for Vi) of theirs instead of 5G launch. It would have helped them to get revenue. The sites difference is huge between these circles. Backhaul improvement is also one important thing for them. They are the ones still uncapped in terms of speeds. At my home site and work site, they consistently deliver 100-200Mbps speeds on 3-40C.

actually neither airtel nor jio found pure 5g use case to monetize investment made

secondly airtel and jio strongly testing water for FWA

T mobile USA and verizon are grabbing more FWA -rural broadband in 2023,

so i expect , also as per t& C of NIA, Dot may give 3-6 months extension for network rollout of mmwave band 258 to aggressively rollout by airtel and may equals site count if not exceeding jios mmwave sites during dec2023-may2024.

bcoz airtel knows that if they didnt rush to grab real paying, FWA user, its difficult to convert them, as MNP donsent make any sense for FWA and particularly rural subscriber. so not rushing for count as of today is perfect strategy.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock