Airtel 5G News & Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 317
  • Views: Views 52,789
A couple of Airtel engineers came to my home in Palakkad today. They saw free land space at my home's backyard and asked my mom if they can rent out that land to install their 5G tower. My mom declined.
Airtel engineers were very insistent on having a tower in my area so my mom told them about another free space in my locality.
I later told mom that she should have told them to bring Airtel Fiber over here and we would have immediately subscribed.
Nobody is interested in Airtel 5G and it will be the case for next three year or so. Everyone is interested in Airtel fiber, but again it's costly. Although it's reliable.

1Gbps connection should come at 1999 monthly to reduce the load on wireless networks. Airtel should try to focus on two sims plus Airtel extreme fiber(300Mbps) plus Airtel dish TV at 1999+ taxes with 50GB each on both sims to take on Jio.

IpRVcFl.png

Started getting Airtel 5G network in Nashik but not getting internet services. I think Airtel 5G will soon launch in Nashik.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock