Jon Moxley defeats PAC to become the #1 contender for the AEw Championship

The Young Bucks defeat The Butcher and The Blade
Nyla Rose defeats Big Swole
Cody defeats Kip Sabian
SCU defeat The Hybrid2
Inner Circle defeat Private Party and Darby Allin

What just happened?!
Source

NJPW, AEW, Impact and NWA all started working with each other.

Last edited:
Aew is on fire🔥 Now let's hope they can announce India TV Deal ASAP
Earlier Star World use to air TNA along with Star Sports. Dunno Star is so hesitant to bring wrestling back on their channels. Star World which almost is a lost cause by now can do great if they air live wrestling.

Earlier Star World use to air TNA along with Star Sports. Dunno Star is so hesitant to bring wrestling back on their channels. Star World which almost is a lost cause by now can do great if they air live wrestling.
It would be great for AEW if the rights are picked up by the biggest broadcaster of the country and they can telecast on Star world or Select 2 hd but i feel Eurosport should be the one to pick up the rights 🤞 they need AEW to survive in the indian market.

Hands down the best women's match I've ever seen in my life. I am a PC guy. But I still approve little bit of blood and thumbtacks. Imo it deserves 5🌟.
Source

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock