AEW Fight for the Fallen (PPV)

• Thread starter amty
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 9
  • Views: Views 937

amty

Reaction score
All Elite Wrestling will present its third official event on Saturday, July 13th, as Fight for the Fallen will take place live at 8:30pm EST. A pre-show for the event will begin at 7:30pm.

Shawn Spears, MJF and Sammy Guevara vs Darby Allin, Jimmy Havoc and Joey Janela a six-man tag team match ( pre-show )

-- Cody and Dustin Rhodes vs The Young Bucks

-- Brandi Rhodes vs Allie

-- CIMA vs Kenny Omega

-- Kip Sabian vs Adam "Hangman" Page

If they are planning to have a TV episode every week and live events. Why are they flooding their company with so many pay per views? Knowing that they can't compete with WWE. They are trying to destroy the Indy scene and New Japan.

AEW will not beat WWE. Forget beating they won't even come close. The reason they're having so many PPV's is so that they can make all the money they can until the weekly episodes start which will have poorer production than NXT. Tony Khan is a fool who couldn't run a great club like Fulham and thinks he will revive wrestling which is dying a slow death. Trust me boys wrestling ain't lasting too long and it saddens me to say this despite being a supporter for more than 15 years.

Trust me boys wrestling ain't lasting too long and it saddens me to say this despite being a supporter for more than 15 years.
You can always switch to XFL which is coming back next year. Vince is kind of a billionaire who makes billions just to lose it again.

Last edited:
Let's see what happens after they start their weekly story. Now it's easier to produce a good wrestling ppv without any storyline.

Let's see what happens after they start their weekly story. Now it's easier to produce a good wrestling ppv without any storyline.
There is storytelling across multiple promotion. You don't follow other wrestling promotions that's why you feel there is no storytelling. You don't even need to invest hours on wrestling. All you need to see is BTE on YouTube to get the stories.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2V6TA0OqHr9BojcHz9az-w
It's gonna be challenging for them to produce weekly shows if they keep on doing so many pay per views.

Last edited:
There is storytelling across multiple promotion. You don't follow other wrestling promotions that's why you feel there is no storytelling. You don't even need to invest hours of wrestling. All you need to see is BTE on YouTube to get the stories.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2V6TA0OqHr9BojcHz9az-w
It's gonna be challenging for them to produce weekly shows if they keep on doing so many pay per views.
Bro nobody wants to bother investing their time in all this. Majority of the fans have a life besides wrestling and have a daily job to work. If i am going to watch AEW then they better keep their storylines separate from other events or else other than Indy marks no one will care for this and the core fans are not huge in numbers anymore. You are just one in like thousands of wrestling fans in the world.

Bro nobody wants to bother investing their time in all this. Majority of the fans have a life besides wrestling and have a daily job to work. If i am going to watch AEW then they better keep their storylines separate from other events or else other than Indy marks no one will care for this and the core fans are not huge in numbers anymore. You are just one in like thousands of wrestling fans in the world.
Fans are enjoying AEW out of pity now. Sooner or later Cody and his friend's ego will drive fans away. AEW has no change in hell (pun intended) to take over WWE's market share. Remember mid 00's when TNA was doing great in storytelling and in-ring action. All WWE was doing was shoving Cena down our throats. Then also they couldn't beat WWE.

The Lucha Bros. (Pentagon Jr and Rey Fenix) versus SCU's Frankie Kazarian and Scorpio Sky.