AEW (All Elite Wrestling) News & Updates

• Thread starter amty
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 54
  • Views: Views 6,209
No, not like TNA. They don't bury everybody to put WWE rejects over. As Jericho said you want tv deal in foreign countries like India. You need Star power. This is where Bellator, One Championship etc. are failing in MMA. While UFC gets to dominate. People want to watch stars they are familiarised with. Once you start to watch for Big Show, Christian, Sting etc. You will stick for Bucks, Omega, Hangman etc.
We have to wait and see what they do with WWE superstars who are way past their Prime.

These signings have just one purpose to bring casuals (myself included) to watch the product but don't you think Big show and Christian cage are way way past their prime? I mean TNA did signed WWE superstars but they were Guys like Kurt Angle ,Ric flair and Mick Foley who were literally one of the best to ever do it.

We have to wait and see what they do with WWE superstars who are way past their Prime.

These signings have just one purpose to bring casuals (myself included) to watch the product but don't you think Big show and Christian cage are way way past their prime? I mean TNA did signed WWE superstars but they were Guys like Kurt Angle ,Ric flair and Mick Foley who were literally one of the best to ever do it.
It's just to bring eyes into the product. That's why they have too many gimmick matches every week. Their logic is people will come see stars of yesteryears and stick to their current roster. They are trying to avoid being too niche.

HbNwXEA.jpg

Unreal feeling 😭 I'm getting emotional
Say what you want. Those dirtsheets ruined it. Imagine if it was a surprise and he actually came out at All Out pay per view instead of a B Show. Let's say someone like Peter Avalon or QT Marshall showed up and not leaving the ring. He shows up and hits him with GTS and cuts a promo. Instead of just showing up and cutting a WWE style promo.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock