AEW (All Elite Wrestling) News & Updates

• Thread starter amty
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 54
  • Views: Views 6,144

amty

Reaction score
All Elite Wrestling have been the talk of the town in 2019, and now it looks like they're setting out to rule the world with an incredible event schedule - including events at world famous venues internationally and weekly television.

At the AEW Rally last month, the promotion managed to shock the world by announcing Chris Jericho as a near exclusive signing, only working with AEW and NJPW going forward when he appeared the end of the Double or Nothing Rally to send the wrestling world into meltdown.

AEW Rumors: International shows and TV schedule confirmed for AEW

Mike Bennett (not Kanellis) and Maria Kanellis have asked WWE to release them. I hope Jonathan Good (Dean Ambrose) also signs with AEW after his contract expires after Wrestle Mania. Kenta (Hideo Atami) and Pac (Neville) should also sign with AEW. Soon most wrestlers will leave WWE for AEW. Even Brock Lesnar seems unhappy with WWE officials. He threw Universal Title on Vince McMahon's face after his Wrestle Mania match. Just saw it on WWE 24.
@amty Change this thread title to Indy wrestling instead of AEW. As most Indy promotion works together. It will be useful if the same thread features all Indy wrestling.

Last edited:
In India unfortunately hardcore wrestling fans are less in numbers. They prefer masala entertainment garbage of WWE. I have not seen many Indians complain about how poor WWE is. I've been a critic of WWE since 2015 and stopped watching wrestling after WrestleMania last year. Have seen few YouTube clips and watched Royal Rumble recently. Nothing is exciting anymore. Hopefully AEW will remind me of my good old days in 2005-2008 when i used to tune into wrestling every week.

In India unfortunately hardcore wrestling fans are less in numbers. They prefer masala entertainment garbage of WWE. I have not seen many Indians complain about how poor WWE is. I've been a critic of WWE since 2015 and stopped watching wrestling after WrestleMania last year. Have seen few YouTube clips and watched Royal Rumble recently. Nothing is exciting anymore. Hopefully AEW will remind me of my good old days in 2005-2008 when i used to tune into wrestling every week.
You should watch NXT bro. It's way better than main roster. Just look at the Halftime show here. You'll see the story telling in a match. Instead of WWE's usual garbage. Commentary is garbage because of Shawn Michaels. Usually they have Nigel McGuiness, Mauro Ronallo and Percy Watson on commentary.
Source

Last edited:
You should watch NXT bro. It's way better than main roster. Just look at the Halftime show here. You'll see the story telling in a match. Instead of WWE's usual garbage. Commentary is garbage because of Shawn Michaels. Usually they have Nigel McGuiness, Mauro Ronallo and Percy Watson.
Source
I used to watch NXT takeover as well. It was always great. It will take a long time now for me to get back to wrestling though. Many said if you don't like it stop watching so i did the same and watching more football & tv series instead. Life's never been this good. I don't miss wrestling at all. Thanks for the suggestion though. I will watch AEW and see if it can revive my passion in wrestling.

I used to watch NXT takeover as well. It was always great. It will take a long time now for me to get back to wrestling though. Many said if you don't like it stop watching so i did the same and watching more football & tv series instead. Life's never been this good. I don't miss wrestling at all. Thanks for the suggestion though. I will watch AEW and see if it can revive my passion in wrestling.
Problem is same for me. They have too much wrestling to offer nowadays. I can't follow everything. I haven't watched any NJPW show since Wrestle Kingdom.

Last edited:
I totally agree with you..
Sometimes TNA looks better than WWE bcoz of its lack of creativity

I totally agree with you..
Sometimes TNA looks better than WWE bcoz of its lack of creativity
Ever since Don Callis returned TNA has improved a lot. Unfortunately the company might go out of business. Good talents like Pentagon Jr and his brother Fenix will sign with AEW.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock